We're growing, grow with us!
Digital Marketing Analyst
are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to support our digital marketing team. Your responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with clients.
To be successful as a Digital Marketing Analyst, you should have strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies. A top-notch Digital Marketing Analyst should also have excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
Digital Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
We are looking to hire an experienced AngularJS Developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead Developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
We are looking to hire a Website Manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). Website Managers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
To ensure success, a Website Manager must display an excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
Website Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
Website Manager Requirements:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.